Grinding in an Inflated Economy

 As many of you know, I have switched careers in an attempt to raise my income to one that is more sustainable. I left my position as the Lead Press Operator of 4 years, packed my things into storage, worked as a lumper and earned my class A commercial drivers license. If I am honest, this course was set  by God and not at all what I would have chosen for myself.

In the last eight years I have lost everything, save my dignity.  While one can always control their behavior and actions, they cannot control what other people say or believe about them. Alas, we live in the an era that has been accurately named the "Age of Misinformation" where people take one of the most powerful connections to knowledge ever built, and flood it with pointless videos, pranks and scams. Our golden era has been perverted.

Looking back on the last three years, I would never have suspected that I would be in this position today. With a year invested into a trucking company only to have to suffer through countless games of manipulation, deception and gaslighting. At times I thought I just needed to stick it out and a healthy employment situation would grow from the toxic environment from which I found myself. A silly approach that never worked in my relationships, so why think otherwise in employment?

What it means this year is that work on this project will be both sporadic and unfinanced. The goal of obtaining gainful employment has proven far more challenging then originally believed. Contributions to the storyline depend greatly on both free time and a frame of mind that is not bogged down by outside anxiety. Neither of which is within reach of a man struggling to keep his head above water.

There is an upside though. Art AI's will continue to grow and improve. I have started to recognize that their use is becoming far more common. In fact I have even seen it being used in more than one "movie preview". I believe that some franchise fans believe that a well made pseudo trailer can inspire movie productions if it garners enough of a buzz. It will be interesting to see if that proves effective.

As always, we would love to hear what our followers have to say. Even more awesome would be the involvement of someone motivated enough to really contribute to the game's growth. There are so many areas that have opportunities to grow and develop that I am always hopeful. Email us at: nathan.epimetheus@gmail.com if you would like to get involved. You would be most welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring the Countryside

2024 with a BANG!!!

A Brief Overview