Social Media Savvy Peeps



Shout out to all my Social Media Peeps!


Good Afternoon! This is the Product Manager. I wanted to say a quick thank you to all those that have taken the time to check out our blog to see what we are all about. As of right now, we are still a team of two. I know with this crazy world that we live in, it doesn't leave us much time for anything else. So, let me ask you a question: do you use Facebook, Instagram, and or Twitter?! I know that I do, to communicate with friends and family, and to get the Word of Epimetheus out there as well. I am looking for some peeps to help me out by spreading the word on various social media mediums; Everything from new weekly posts to giveaways (when we have them), and new upcoming artwork and ideas. 



To anyone who is interested in spreading the word about The World of Epimetheus, I have a challenge for you. Nathan our very own Developer/Producer created a Mascot for The World of Epimetheus. And I must say that he did an amazing job. Here it is........





With that said, I would like you to post this adorable Mischievous Mascot on every Social Media Outlet you can think of with the tags #EpimetheusWorld #WorldofEpimethus #MischievousMascot #OpenSandBox saying "We are looking for a name for our Mischievous Mascot, give us what you got." Then after about a week or so, I would like you to send me all the names you have received and I will then put all the appropriate names in a poll. Then we can give all our viewers a chance to vote on the mascot's official name. The name with the most votes will be the name for our Epimetheus World's Mischievous Mascot. 



I can not wait to see all the names all our fans come up with. Thank you for your time and for wanting to be a part of Team Epimetheus. 






Product Manager


Comments

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback. Remember to keep your dreams alive, your imagination may depend on it.

Nathan

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring the Countryside

2024 with a BANG!!!

A Brief Overview